Joseph Williams, a Positive Role Model and Mentor to Youth
A mentor is an experienced and trusted person who gives another person advice and/or training. Here are some reasons Mr. Williams makes a good role model.
Joseph A. Williams
- Strives to live a Christian life.
- Enjoys working with youth and understands some of their struggles since he has been single for many years.
- Mentored young people since 1991.
- Does not smoke or use any tobacco/nicotine products.
- Never drank beer and only tasted wine and Kentucky Bourbon after he was 21.
- Never used illicit drugs or had a drug addiction problem.
- Does not cuss or use bad language.
- Remained sexually pure all his life.
- Listens to music with positive messages such as Christian music.
- Been a faithful church attendee since birth.
- Taught youth in Sunday school classes since 1991.
- Earned a college degree.
- Successful in business.
- Knows how to manage money well, for example, has no debt, lives content in a small house, does not have the newest car, and the newest cell phone.
- Takes care of his elderly parents.
- I'm not perfect and have sinned at times by doing the following....focusing on inappropriate thoughts, not relying on God, putting my work above other things, and being selfish.
Click here to return to
Copyright © 2019, Joseph A. Williams
209 E SUNSET DR
MAYFIELD KY 42066-3265