Joseph Williams, a Positive Role Model and Mentor to Youth
A mentor is an experienced and trusted person who gives another person advice and/or training. Here are some reasons Mr. Williams makes a good role model/mentor.
Joseph A. Williams
- Has a daily Christian life as evidenced by Bible study, prayer, church attendance, teaching youth Sunday school, encouraging others in their faith, and trying to live out the Fruits of the Spirit.
- Enjoys working with youth and understands many of their struggles since he was single for many years.
- Mentored young people since 1991.
- Does not smoke or use any tobacco/nicotine products.
- Never drank beer and only tasted wine and Kentucky Bourbon after he was 21.
- Never used illicit drugs or had a drug addiction problem.
- Does not cuss or use bad language.
- Remained sexually pure all his life.
- Listens to music with positive messages such as Christian music.
- Earned a college degree.
- Successful in business.
- Knows how to manage money well, for example, has no debt, lived content in a small older house half of his life, and does not have the newest car.
- Took care of his elderly parents until they passed.
- I'm not perfect and have sinned at times, for example....focusing on inappropriate thoughts, not relying on God sometimes, putting my work above other things, and being selfish.
Click here to return to
Copyright © 2022, Joseph A. Williams
MAYFIELD KY 42066